Company: QTI Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Summary: -Downtown Madison organization is looking for a Direct
Hire Marketing Specialist to support their
- Project Management.
- Work with advertising partners to determine ideal marketing
- Review and provide actionable -and timely -feedback on
-strategic documents, such as marketing plans and Story
- Review and provide actionable -and timely -feedback on creative
-concepts/assets and copy -developed -by advertising partners.
- Coordinate internal reviews and agency meetings to keep
projects on track. -
- Communicate regularly with office heads about what is happening
in their specific offices and geographic areas. -
- Develop in-house projects to supplement partner advertising
agency's work. -
- Individualize advertising agency's weekly dashboard to include
any important in-house projects and distribute that comprehensive
dashboard to all firm attorneys quarterly. -
- Monitor competition and analyze whether there needs to be a
- Monitor marketing trends generally, especially new potential
digital platforms. -
- Create and maintain an annual calendar of our common marketing
tasks, events, and contracts.
- Monitor and scrutinize the budget and marketing expenditures
while looking for ways to keep marketing costs down.
- Social Media.
- Content creation, posting, monitoring. -
- Create content in photoshop or InDesign using provided
- Post on social media platforms at least once per week.
- Monitor all accounts for comments, reviews, page mentions, tags
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related Field.
- 3 years of marketing experience in a professional services
Keywords: QTI Group, Madison , Marketing Specialist, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!