RN Charge Nurse
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Provides leadership to staff in performing clinical or patient
care activities.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads or coordinates daily operations of assigned activities,
resources, and/or associates.
- Monitors and reviews progress of work and compliance with
policies and/or procedures.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs
similar duties with staff.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned
associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff
- Works with the providers in the clinic and performs
administrative duties. Performs vitals. Designs, interprets and
implements clinical policies and procedures.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Three years' registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , RN Charge Nurse, Other , Portage, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!