Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Company: Seneca Resources
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position Title: - Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Location: -Madison, Alabama
Position Status: - Direct-Hire
Our client is looking for -AP/AR Administrator candidates for a
position located in -Madison, Alabama. Our client is an automotive
supplier looking for a dedicated individual experienced in fixed
assets, inventory, and SAP.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer proper coding and manage invoices and document all
processes and systems.
- Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all
and prepare updates on all accounts.
- Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as
- Manage monthly journals, update entries, and maintain sub
ledger for fixed assets.
- Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts, and resolves all
issues in processes.
- Prepare reports of payrolls on monthly and fortnightly
- Prepare and document all taxes and its filing.
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to
- Maintain all files and invoices and prepare records of minutes
- Assist accountants and prepare all financial data and
- Assist with Inventory & Fixed Assets Activity
- Evaluate all physical contracts with products and billing
- Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and
- Monitor work of production manager and provide status on all
- Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports.
- Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in quality
of accounting and provide operational support. Education and
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or related duties
- Possess vast knowledge in accounting procedures, practices, and
- Knowledgeable in computerized accounting applications and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAP Fiori is a plus About Seneca
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic
Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions
to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT
services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia,
Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of
diversity in our workplace.
Keywords: Seneca Resources, Madison , Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!