Location: Johnson Creek
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Hang and remove product from paint line, spot defects, blemishes
and conform to paint finish specifications. No experience
necessary. We will train!
1st shift - Monday - Friday, 5:00 am - 1:30 pm
2nd shift - Monday - Friday, 1:15pm - 9:45pm
Role & Responsibility
* Hang and remove product from paint line per procedure.
* Visually adept at spotting defects and blemishes and conform to
paint finish specifications - recognize all surface defects.
* Mask and plug parts as needed.
* Paint product with spray guns (powder paint)
* Perform and maintain high quality throughout all phases of
* Participate in any 5S/Lean projects and team development.
* Follow all necessary Quality System procedures and work
* Follow all environmental, health, and safety rules and
* Maintain cleanliness of area and of all equipment.
* Ability to count accurately.
* Team Player, Solid Communication Skills, Good Work Ethic and
Basic Computer Skills.
* Communication: proficient English both written and verbal.
* Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
* Frequent lifting up to 40 pounds.
* Able to wear hearing protection, respirator use, and grasping
* Occasional use of air nozzle to clean parts.
* Frequent bending to remove/hang parts on the line.
* Frequent use of hoist.
* Frequent noise (hearing protection as required).
* Occasional push/pull up to 40 pounds of force.
* Constant standing, frequent walking.
* Contact with chemicals, powder paint, and cleaning of booths and
* Required to pass in house fork lift test for operating fork lift
and/or other moving equipment.
* Able to push and pull carts.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction,
agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is
committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000
people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers
products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and
communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America
headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to
world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat - compact equipment;
Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner
grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our
winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver
the best products and service to our customers - and make the world
a better place. Join our team today and start building your career
with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race,
color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a
reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need
assistance accessing the information on this website should call
701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks
priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee
Keywords: Doosan, Madison , Paint Operator, Other , Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!