Company: OSI Group
Location: Fort Atkinson
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Under direct supervision, is responsible for purchasing tools and
parts following established procedures, issuing tools and parts to
maintenance mechanics, and maintaining accurate inventory through
effective record-keeping practices.
* Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential
vendors; resolve issues involving delivery timeliness, quantity and
quality, identify alternate supply sources, negotiate best price,
and other interactions as necessary to obtain supplies. Bid large
orders from multiple vendors, make recommendations to management on
vendor selection and implements as approved and directed.
* Place orders for maintenance parts, supplies and contract work;
includes obtaining prices, scheduling deliveries and writing
purchase orders. Follow up with vendors as necessary to ensure that
parts are available to meet production needs.
* Review invoices for accuracy of price and quantity as compared to
purchase orders and route for approval and payment within payment
timelines. Retain documents in compliance with organization's
record retention policy.
* Working with information from Maintenance, Engineering and
Production, identify and establish appropriate parts inventory
levels. Enter parts and supply inventory requirements, purchases,
and usage into established record keeping tools; conduct periodic
reviews of inventory levels to ensure recordkeeping accuracy and
sufficient supply levels as required.
* Record all work done by the maintenance department with regards
to preventative maintenance schedules, equipment repair, building
maintenance, and special projects. Enter, update and close out work
orders within the asset management system; prepare reports as
* Enter and update a variety of data within the asset management
system including, but not limited to, detailed equipment and parts
information, preventive maintenance schedules, and completed
preventive maintenance activities.
* Responsible for tracking and maintaining maintenance department
tools; clean and maintain maintenance department tools and
equipment so that they remain in good working condition to meet
safety and replacement frequency requirements; and distribute and
record distribution of high-value company owned tools to mechanics
while ensuring that such tools are returned.
* Prepare and distribute accurate and timely parts, equipment, and
maintenance work reports as directe
* Comply with established employment, safety, good manufacturing
practices, quality, and other facility workplace policies and
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent reading, writing, verbal and
* Asset Management
* Good Manufacturing Practices
* Mechanical Engineering
* Preventive Maintenance
Keywords: OSI Group, Madison , MRO Buyer, Other , Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!