FedEx Operations - Packaging
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Auto req ID: 318945BR
Job SummaryIMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 7322 Manufacturers Drive
Zip Code: 53704
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P537/Madison - OTP Colocation
Additional Location Information: Up to 32.75/hr
*Rate of pay includes up to an additional $3.75/hr for all
full-time Package Handlers who work 40+ hours in a single workweek
(Sunday-Saturday), which will be paid out as a $150 weekly bonus.
All part-time Package Handlers who work 25+ hours in a single
workweek(Sunday-Saturday) will receive an additional $3.00/hr,
which will be paid out as a $75 weekly bonus. The bonus listed is
in effect beginning 8/29/2021 and will end 12/25/2021. Weekend
surge from 10:00pm on Thursday- Monday at 10:00am of an additional
$7.50/hr. This surge is in effect from 9/17/2021 and will end
*Includes a $1 per hour shift differential pay enhancement and a $1
per hour full time pay enhancement starting 9/5/2021.
Available Part-Time Sorts:
Monday-Friday 12 PM- 5 PM
Sunday-Thursday 4:30 PM-11 PM
Monday-Friday 11 PM-3 AM
Tuesday-Saturday 3 AM-9 AM or 5 AM-10 AM
Sunday-Thursday 3 AM-9 AM or 5 AM-10 AM
Available Full Time Sorts:
Monday-Friday 2 PM-10 PM
Monday-Friday 7 PM-3 AM
Sunday-Thursday 2 AM-10 AM
Tuesday-Saturday 2 AM-10 AM
Weekend Only Sorts Available
EEO StatementFedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative
action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed
to a diverse workforce
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Madison , FedEx Operations - Packaging, Other , Marshall, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!