Assembler (Beaver Dam)
Company: Metalcraft of Mayville
Location: Beaver Dam
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Metalcraft of MayvilleMetalcraft of Mayville is an Equal
Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityAssembler (Beaver
Dam)US-WI-Beaver DamJob ID: 2021-2111Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 4Category: ManufacturingMetalcraft of Mayville
Inc.OverviewReporting to the Supervisor, the Assembler is primarily
responsible produces components by assembling parts and
subassemblies for OEM and SCAG product within our Beaver Dam
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly
instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering
parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit;
fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet
specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed
to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to efficiently work in a team and coordinate work with
- Aptitude to take orders and execute the same efficiently.
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification
from is accredited institution.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Demonstrated detail orientation, self motivation skills and
ability to multi-task.
- Good finger and hand dexterity.
- Basic knowledge in blue prints reading and torque values.
- Previous experience working within a highly technical
environment with light electrical assembly and/or heavy equipment
Keywords: Metalcraft of Mayville, Madison , Assembler (Beaver Dam), Other , Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!