Assembler I - 2nd Shift
Company: Generac Power System, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Assembler I - 2nd Shift
Company Generac Power Systems
Name Assembler I - 2nd Shift
Req # 58569
Location Jefferson CORP
Employment Type Full Time
The Assembler I performs assembly work to manufacture assemblies
and products in a cost effective and timely manner while fulfilling
quality standards. The Assembler I will validate material prior to
beginning assembly, review work instructions, build product per
specifications and within tolerances, complete all clean-up and
housekeeping procedures, comply with all quality, safety and work
rules and regulations including wearing all appropriate PPE.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 0-2 years of experience.
* Detail oriented and organized.
* Ability to effectively communicate.
* Contributes to identifying problems and implementing appropriate
* Ability to understand and execute basic standard procedures.
* Ability to perform basic reading, writing, and math
* Ability to perform basic assembly skills.
* Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
* Models positive and professional work ethics.
* Ability to use basic hand tools.
* Ability to interpret basic visual diagrams.
* Basic PC knowledge.
* Knowledge of electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic assembly
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to manipulate objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The
employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and
reach above shoulders. The employee must frequently lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with
assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Temperatures can
vary from cool to warm depending upon the season. The employee must
comply with the assigned location PPE requirements including but
not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, appropriate
gloves, clothing and shields for required tasks and closed toed or
safety shoes as required by facility safety policies.
Keywords: Generac Power System, Inc, Madison , Assembler I - 2nd Shift, Other , Jefferson, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!