Associate Underwriter - Specialty Lines
Company: SECURA Insurance
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Associate Underwriter training program will begin in January
- Successfully complete SECURA's Specialty Underwriting Training
- Select accounts that are better-than-average for their class,
based on underwriting guidelines.
- Price accounts to ensure an underwriting profit.
- Prepare and organize files for issuance, and efficiently
process agent requests to ensure accurate and timely
- Develop and maintain a profitable book of business.
- Develop agency relationship to generate new business and
increase renewal retention.
- Assist Sales in managing agency relationships
- Assist Underwriters and CSSs in handling policy endorsements,
policy renewals, new business quotes, reviewing MVR's, processing
checks/refunds, and making cancellation/reinstatement
- Attain growth and profit targets for your team, or your
assigned underwriting territory.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external
- Work with our agents in our online quoting environment
- Prior insurance education courses or underwriting
- Ability to operate in a Windows-based work environment
- Excellent keyboard and PC skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Great organization/prioritization skills
- The ability to excel in a team environment
- Commitment to continuing insurance education
- 1+ years' Specialty experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Completion of basic/fundamental insurance courses
Keywords: SECURA Insurance, Madison , Associate Underwriter - Specialty Lines, Other , Middleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!