Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: October 15, 2021
When a company is chosen as one of the top places to work in by
it's employees, you know it's an AMAZING opportunity. Remedy
Intelligent Staffing is seeking full-time 1st and 2nd shift
Assemblers for a manufacturing company in Waunakee, WI. Apply now
for this Direct Hire position that
includes full benefits with an environmentally conscious
1st: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm (start and end times may vary
slightly depending on OT)
2nd shift: Monday-Thursday 3:00pm - 1:15am,
Job Duties of the Assembler:
- Inspect as you build by filling out the inspection forms
verifying that quality standards are being upheld.
- Participate in and adhere to weekly sheet metal put away
- Know and follow all engineering drawings, documentation and
process flow procedures.
- Build units within the estimated lead time in combination with
the allotted estimated job hours and meet all due dates presented
on the magnetic tag(s).
- Permanent Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan
- Workout facility
- Excellent retirement match
- Education and growth opportunities
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our
Members of the Military Service and Veterans Encouraged
- Assembly, construction or manufacturing experience
- Must be able to read diagrams, schematics, and follow written
- Must be able to stand entire shift, and lift to 50 lbs
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Madison , DIRECT HIRE-ASSEMBLER, Other , Waunakee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!