Production Assistant Nights
Company: TEKNI-PLEX FLEXIBLES INC
Posted on: October 15, 2021
- Help set up and prepare press by having trolleys, ink and
- Keep supplies stocked for the next shift
- Observe press while it’s running to make sure inks are full,
viscosity is right, coatings are mixed and paper hung.
- Eventually learn to operate machine to meet production
- Inspect the quality and correct any defects
- Troubleshoot equipment and production issues
- Follow documentation procedures and ensure paperwork is
- Provide daily and weekly maintenance
- Keep general work area and equipment clean
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned
- Follow all safety rules
- Ensures Quality products and processes are maintained by:
- Understanding and supporting both quality policies and the
- Performing work at a level that ensures quality of this
position’s work meets or exceeds internal specifications.
- Identifying and correcting if possible any identified quality
issues in the department.
Participating in system or quality based training provided by
the company or recommended by the company.
Keywords: TEKNI-PLEX FLEXIBLES INC, Madison , Production Assistant Nights, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!