Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a
fabrication company in Waunakee, WI. Apply today to be considered
for this great opportunity!
Shift: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm
- Prepare surfaces to remove adhering scale, paint, paint,
grease, tar, rust and dirt, and to apply specified finishes.
- Operate abrasive-blasting equipment over several large parts or
inserts; also shovels or pours abrasives, such as sand of specified
grades into machines.
- Setup areas, including preparing equipment and material, mask
specified areas of objects, inspect units, clean and wipe, handing
sanding, fill holes, protect building and surrounding materials,
- Comfortable to move and load materials and equipment to work
locations and set up work sites; use and climb ladders or stairs of
- Visually inspect product(s) to minimize defects prior to
coating and for conformance to quality standards.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Report inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Paychecks
- $100 Referral Bonuses
- Health Benefits after your first week
APPLY TODAY for consideration for our openings! Members
of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply
- Prior experience in manufacturing industry or similar a
- Ability to follow directions from the Supervisor.
- Able to communicate understanding of directions and job duties
- Willing to work hard, gain experience, learn and improve from
- Follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Reliable transportation.
- Forklift and crane certification a plus.
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Madison , Sandblaster, Other , Waunakee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!