Painter - Industrial Painter 1st shift
Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a
fabrication company in Waunakee, WI. Apply today to be considered
for this great opportunity!
Shift: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm
- Excellent knowledge of priming, sanding, painting, scraping,
- Operate appropriate tools (use sprayers, brushes, rollers,
- Preparing equipment and material for finishing.
- Setup areas, including prepare equipment and material, inspect
units, clean and wipe, mix paints and primers, taping, handing
sanding, fill holes, protect building and surrounding materials,
- Comfortable to move, use and climb ladders or stairs of all
- Forklift and crane certification a plus.
- Visual inspection of final product for flaws.
- Perform general clean up and keep area orderly.
- Report inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Paychecks
- $100 Referral Bonuses
- Health Benefits after your first week
APPLY TODAY for consideration for our openings! Members
of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply
- Ability to follow directions from the Supervisor and Team
- Able to communicate understanding of directions and job duties
- Willing to work hard, gain experience, learn and improve from
- Visually inspect product(s) to minimize defects and for
conformance to quality standards.
- Reliable transportation.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and on occasion, move
up to 100 pounds.
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Madison , Painter - Industrial Painter 1st shift, Other , Waunakee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!