Company: SSM Health
Posted on: October 13, 2021
This is a part time position working 48 hours per pay period on
the day shift.
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate employees like you.
You will make a difference in our patients lives on a
Are you passionate about delivering excellence in customer
service? Do you enjoy a team environment? You will interact with
staff, visitors and patients to ensure a best in class experience
at the hospital.
At SSM Health, you can expect a work environment
- Employees feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills
and talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while
management is supportive.
Utilizes skilled intervention, clinical best practice knowledge and
collaboration with the patient, physician and multidisciplinary
treatment team to pace care, achieve quality outcomes and negotiate
appropriate reimbursement. Ensures the timely and seamless clinical
transition of patients through medically appropriate levels of
- Reviews all patients identified for review to determine the
medical necessity and appropriateness of enrollment in the care
- Assesses all assigned patients and integrates family
information from social work to collaboratively determine
potential, actual and the next level of care needed.
- Holds, interprets, and integrates the patient’s story into the
overall multidisciplinary plan of care.
- Coordinates and facilitates access to services and patient care
progression using best practice interventions that will produce
favorable patient outcomes.
- Collaborates with physicians, nursing, social work, and
multiple disciplines, departments, payers, and agencies to
eliminate barriers to efficient delivery of care in the appropriate
- Actively participates in clinical performance improvement
activities as assigned.
- Builds a network of positive working relationships that
advocate for the patient.
- Documents clinical activity in the medical record and supports
and coaches accurate clinical documentation by physicians and
- Pursues continuing education in area of
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Two years' registered nurse experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , RN-Care Manager, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!