Registered Nurse RN Open Hiring Event September 21 & 23
Location: Fort Atkinson
Posted on: September 16, 2021
525 Handeyside Lane, Fort
Atkinson, Wisconsin, 53538-1281, United States of
Hiring Event - DaVita Fort Atkinson Dialysis
We will be hosting a two day in-person hiring event for
Registered Nurses for the greater Fort Atkinson area and would love
to meet you! Please review the information below and select the
day/time that works best for your schedule, walk-ins are always
What: Meet & Greet, In-Person Interview
Where: DaVita Fort Atkinson Dialysis
525 HANDEYSIDE LN
FORT ATKINSON, WI 53538
Date: Tuesday, September 21st
Time: 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Where: DaVita Watertown Dialysis
1905 MARKET WAY
WATERTOWN, WI 53094
Date: Thursday, September 23rd
Time: 4:00PM - 7:00PM
RSVP: Follow these instructions, to complete the
- Apply & upload your current resume
- Complete the mandatory assessment, emailed to you after you
- Register for a time-slot on the sign-up sheet, sent after you
Not available September 21st or September 23rd? Please
reach out to Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who will be there?
DaVita Facility Administrators and Dialysis Charge Nurses
will be there to answer any questions about our programs and
schedule times for you to shadow at their clinics. They will also
conduct an on-site interview with you.
Requirements to work as a PCT at DaVita
- No dialysis or healthcare experience needed-we offer
- Must be flexible to work within all operational
- Work 3 - 4 shifts per week, Monday - Saturday, alternating
- Hours of operation range from 4:00AM - 10:00PM
- Shifts are 10 - 14hrs long, some occasional
- We are looking for teammates with a good attitude to treat
teammates and patients with respect and empathy
What is DaVita Kidney Care?
- DaVita Kidney Care is a division of DaVita Inc., a
Fortune 500® company, that through its operating divisions provides
a variety of health care services to patient populations throughout
the United States and abroad.
- A leading provider of dialysis services in the United
States, DaVita Kidney Care treats patients with chronic kidney
failure and end stage renal disease.
- DaVita Kidney Care strives to improve patients' quality
of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated
treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient
- As of March 31, 2019, DaVita Kidney Care operated or
provided administrative services at 2,689 outpatient dialysis
centers located in the United States serving approximately 203,500
- The company also operated 243 outpatient dialysis centers
located in 9 countries outside the United States.
- DaVita Kidney Care supports numerous programs dedicated
to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the
- The company's leadership development initiatives and
social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune,
Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- For more information, please visit
What are the benefits of working at DaVita?
- In-classroom and hands on
training: if you are new to dialysis, we’ll
provide a 9-12 week paid training and the support to guide you
through to becoming a nephrology nurse.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime.
DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience
for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient
facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate
functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on
- Education assistance and license
reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition
reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity. CNN
and CDN certification reimbursement.
- 3000+ locations across the U.S.
for wherever life may take you.
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical,
dental, vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents,
back-up child and elder care and so much more
Questions? Email Clinical Recruiter, Sasha Roll at
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company
second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a
place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity &
Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes
part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As
such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Madison , Registered Nurse RN Open Hiring Event September 21 & 23, Other , Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!