Director, DevSecOps Customer Treatment Platforms
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Director, DevSecOps Customer Treatment Platforms - INF001578
As a member of the senior IT leadership team at UScellular, the
Director of DevSecOps Customer Treatment Platforms will have
oversight and provide mentorship for application development,
execution, and production support of UScellular's business critical
systems. Applications that are part of this portfolio include
Enterprise Product Catalog, Treatment Rules Orchestrator and
Channel Enablers for Personalization.
Location Note: This role is offered in either our Madison,
WI or Chicago, IL locations.
- Develop processes and guidelines, define technology strategies,
build roadmaps, and standardize processes to facilitate application
architecture for in-scope functions.
- Transform delivery and partner model to support faster pace of
change and efficient TCO
- Provide executive vision, strategy and leadership for the
evolution of the enterprise application portfolio
- Provide strategic and technical leadership to key vendors
related to our product catalog, treatment rules & orchestration
- Develop custom applications that enable penetration of
Personalization capabilities in all of our channels - Customer
Care, Web/E-Commerce, Digital, B2B
- Partner effectively with peers spanning all aspects of release,
quality and ongoing operations to drive outstanding results.
- Ensure continuously improving quality and value of the system
- Provide advisory and hands-on technology leadership in
resolution of sophisticated business and technology issues.
- Build high-performance teams by driving development and growth
of current and future leadership talent, providing clear
expectations and direction.
- Promote the development of the associates by collaborating with
them on development plans and provide assignments to effectively
challenge their growth to the next levels while continually
improving technical skills.
- Responsible for multi-year business transformation initiatives
enabled by technology investments.
- Continually drive greater efficiencies into application
development support activities.
- Accountable for driving the company's core values and
behaviors, to include an environment of respect and openness (our
Dynamic Organization business model).
- Serves as a member of the senior IT leadership team to guide IT
strategy and approaches.
- Use and integrate standard methodologies for continuous process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of meaningful experience in systems and applications
management including systems/application design and
- 5+ years of experience in leading teams and projects. Should
have experience in leading through large multi-year, multi-million
dollar transformational projects/programs.
- Validated capability to deliver technology leveraging outsource
partner model combined with in-house teams and expertise.
- Experience in providing sophisticated issue support for a
- Validated project management and team leadership skills, e.g.,
planning, budgetary control, people management, etc.
- Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and
- Experience establishing and leading external sourcing for
projects and functions.
- Proven technical thought leadership.
- Master's degree.
- Wireless industry experience.
- Amdocs BSS/OSS platform knowledge.
- Prior experience leading Master Data Management (Product
- Exposure to Marketing Automation Technologies
Job : Information Technology
Location(s) : Wisconsin-MADISON_WI Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Madison , Director, DevSecOps Customer Treatment Platforms, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!