LPN - St. Clare Meadows Care Center
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 15, 2021
This position is part-time working 20 hours per week on the
Shift differential and benefit eligible!
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you.
As a health care professional, you’ve chosen a career where
patients matter—a lot. Our Mission and Values put
the resident first and place you in a position to improve
As an LPN, you will possess the skills
necessary to care for residents with altered abilities. You will
deliver both professional care and psychological support to
residents and families tailored to the unique requirements for
extended care settings. You will draw on creative
communication skills to interact with residents and their families
to learn their preferences, offer compassionate nursing support,
and ensure everyone feels safe and comfortable. Thrive as an
LPN and gain a career’s worth of working knowledge.
In return, you can expect a work environment
- LPN’s feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while
management is supportive.
If you’re a patient advocate first…
If you listen and respond with great care…
If the needs, wants, and goals of each patient matter to
Then we’d love to learn more! Please fill out your
Join a network of LPN’s just as kind and powerful
Provides care to patients under the direction of a registered nurse
or physician, functioning within the scope of license.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients and ensures the
well-being of patients.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse
reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs laboratory tests and therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan
including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs,
available resources and follow up care.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , LPN - St. Clare Meadows Care Center, Other , Baraboo, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!