Enterprise Service Delivery Analyst - Right of Entry
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced service delivery specialist skilled at
gathering property details and coordinating right of entry and
service installation processes?
- Can you expand our fiber footprint by increasing the number of
commercial building entries within defined timelines and quality
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Enterprise Service Entry Analyst for Right of Entry, you are
passionate about expanding the Spectrum Enterprise fiber footprint.
You increase the number of commercial building entries obtained
within defined timelines and quality standards by gathering
commercial property details. You improve the client experience by
coordinating efforts to ensure a smooth right of entry and service
installation. You maximize the service delivery process by
maintaining positive relationships with team members and key
internal partners. You thrive in an office environment interacting
with accounts across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report
directly to the Director of Right of Entry for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide success through active and consistent
support of all effort to simplify and enhance the client
- Increase revenue by consistently facilitating forward order
movement through the workflow within predefined timelines.
- Obtain property information by conducting detailed property
research and preparing orders with property information.
- Deliver on client expectation by building and maintaining
positive relationships with key partners in the right of entry
- Partner with key right of entry partners to resolve escalations
and expedite orders.
- Maximize the department by managing order volume and small
Required keys for success:
- Two years of experience in finance, business operations, or
commercial real estate.
- Two years of telecommunications, cable or wireless industry
- History of interpreting construction drawings and use map
applications to survey sites.
- Experience navigating between multiple databases to research
orders, manage the right of entry or market expansion process and
- Analytical mindset that creative thinking to develop
- Deadline-driven with strong organizational, prioritization and
- Ability to communicate and resolve issues using a collaborative
- Knowledge of Spectrum Enterprise's cable and fiber network
infrastructure, products, services, features and benefits.
- Understanding of team performance metrics on right of entry
- Familiar with the standard service delivery workflow, processes
- Prior experience with right of entry contracts, certificate of
insurance ad counter signatures.
- Able to use multiple electronic databases to obtain client
information, research property and review analytical data.
- Capable of discussing specific product, equipment and device
- Expert in using Microsoft Excel to organize, format and filter
large sets of data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Skype.
- Effective written and spoken English communications skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Two years of experience in real estate or contract law.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Real estate or contract law paralegal certification
Keywords: Spectrum, Madison , Enterprise Service Delivery Analyst - Right of Entry, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!