Company: Ball Metalpack
Posted on: July 22, 2021
manufacturing interest you? Check out the
opportunity of becoming a Material Handler. Our pay rate
starts between $22 - $23 per hour and we offer great
Ball Metalpack is the leading supplier of sustainable metal
packaging for food and household products and the largest aerosol
manufacturer in North America. Previously part of Ball Corporation,
we're a newly formed company with 130 years of experience, and
we're proud to continue our legacy as an industry leader in
innovative, next-generation packaging solutions. Come join our
1,300+ team members in one of our 10 locations across the U.S.
Ball Metalpack is a Lean Manufacturing System environment.
Schedule: 4 on and 4 off
Shift: 12 hour days. Must be able to work either days (6am
to 6pm) or nights (6pm to 6am)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Operate forklift during routine performance of duties.
- Unload, receive, inspect and stage raw materials, scrap,
packaging materials, chemicals and other supplies.
- Remove finished products from the production areas ensuring
proper identification, banding and labeling to meet customer
- Responsible for replenishing supplies in assigned areas.
- Review warehouse production planning schedule to determine
duties for shipping and receiving.
- Ensure finished goods are properly documented for
- Stage and load finished goods and materials in accordance with
warehouse and production planning schedule.
- Coordinate all processed scrap materials at bins and hoppers.
Band and store materials. Load trucks as necessary.
- Conduct inspection of and routine preventative maintenance on
- Conduct inspection of materials used for packaging and inspects
trailers and air bags.
- Communicate to management any machine malfunctions.
- Perform record keeping duties as required under the direction
- Communicate pertinent information to next shift.
- Perform clean-up, painting and housekeeping duties as
- Comply with environmental regulations when using, dispensing,
or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and wastes.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships within the
department, the plant and the company. Includes ability to handle
stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain
a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal
At Ball Metalpack, we offer a comprehensive total rewards
package including competitive pay and benefits package options that
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays to recreate and
rejuvenate and care for the health of yourself and family
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- A variety of company paid and voluntary insurance plans
including life, personal accident and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement plan
Ball Metalpack is proud to provide equal employment opportunity
to individuals regardless of race, ethnicity, color, creed,
religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
protected disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by state, federal or local law.
Keywords: Ball Metalpack, Madison , Material Handler, Other , DeForest, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!