Personal Care worker
Company: Eternity Homecare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Under the general supervision of the General Manager/Owner,
receives callers at home in person or by phone,
determines nature of business, and schedule to destination. Provide
personal care service at client home per RN and
client plan of care and coordinate other tasks.
High School diploma or GED and two years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience. Requires proficiency of multi-lingual
work ethic, word processing and computer skills
(internet explorer, Office applications like Word, Excel, and Power
Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well
as positive professional, business image. Meet all
health requirement and clear of background check. US citizen or
valid working permit.
Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license, and
up-to-date auto insurance. Ability to perform essential
functions of this RN plan of care to meet clients needs.
1. To functions in accordance with company policies and
2. Assist in providing a physical, social, psychological
environment, which will allow the client to achieve the
highest level of health functioning.
3. Ensure and maintain client confidentiality. Maintain client
safety. Notify the RN of any hazards or issues.
4. Perform tasks assigned by the RN. Report in writing to the RN on
5. Promptly report any significant changes observed or reported in
the clients condition to the RN.
6. Confer as required with the RN regarding the clients
7. Be respectful and courteous to everyone. Help maintain a healthy
8. Follow infection control procedures, proper hand washing
9. Providing care to client and is constantly on feet and regularly
engages in lifting bending, stooping, twisting,
pushing and pulling. (Some client may weight up to 450 pounds, body
mechanic and appropriate device for
lifting is required).
10. Assist client with bathing; getting in and out of bed; teeth,
mouth, denture and hair care; assist with mobility
and ambulation including use of walker, cane, or crutches; changing
the clients bed and laundering the bed
linens and the clients personal clothing; skin care excluding wound
care; care of eyeglasses and hearing aide;
assistance with dressing and undressing; toileting, including use
and care of bedpan, urinal, commode or
toilet; light cleaning in essential areas of the home used during
personal care services activities; meal
preparation, food purchasing and meal serving; simple transfers
including bed to chair or wheelchair and
reverse; and accompanying the recipient to obtain medical diagnosis
and treatment, medication reminder.
11. Know the Agency Bill of rights. Help client exercise and
protect their rights.
12. Possess special interest in, and a positive attitude about
working with homecare clients and the elderly.
13. Reports suspected client maltreatment in accordance with agency
policy and applicable Vulnerable Adult
14. Perform other duties as assigned and consistent with level of
preparation and experience; and additional
duties as deemed necessary.
Keywords: Eternity Homecare, Madison , Personal Care worker, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!