Employee Benefits Account Manager
Company: M3 Insurance
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all clients and
carriers on assigned book of business by responding to issues
relating to, but not limited to, questions on policies, coverages,
claims, and accounting/billing.
- Assist the Account Executive, other team members, and carriers
in preparation of new and renewal business and benefit changes;
review policies to ensure proper issuance.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for clients within the
Employee Benefits department, as well as other lines of coverage
such as Property & Casualty and Personal Lines.
- Organize and prioritize workflows for assigned book of
business, delegating tasks to other team members as needed.
- Maintain life and health license and professional skills
through continuing education sessions.
Keywords: M3 Insurance, Madison , Employee Benefits Account Manager, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!