Company: Capri Senior Communities
Location: Cottage Grove
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Caregiver provides personal care and incidental Activities
of Daily Living to RCAC, CBRF, and/or Memory Care residents of
Capri Communities LLC, with adherence to organizational and
Must be available to work every other weekend and rotating
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Adheres to the written Resident Care Plan to: Assist RCAC, CBRF
and/or Memory Care residents in maintaining their greatest
independence with activities of daily living such as bathing,
grooming, toileting and nutritional needs. Also provides assistance
with preparing meals, laundry and maintaining a clean, safe
physical environment. Assist residents with mobility and transfers
Assist residents with medical administration and maintains related
- Perform delegated tasks as instructed by the RN, Nurse Manager,
Executive Director, Assistant Executive Director, Lead Caregiver or
Lifestyle Enrichment Specialist.
- Perform acceptable standard healthcare practices.
- Assists with housekeeping duties in resident or common areas
(vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, cleaning, etc.) as directed.
- Leads or assists with activities for residents as directed,
impromptu and scheduled.
- Observes and reports residents condition and safety hazards to
RN, Nurse Manager, Assistant Executive Director or Executive
Director in a timely manner.
- Documents observations and activity participation in an
accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Maintains excellent work attendance; is punctual for work
- Possesses organizational skills necessary to carry out shift
duties and to complete assigned tasks while promoting residents
emotional well-being and ability.
- Protects residents health information according to HIPPA
policies and procedures and federal and state law and
- Maintains professional appearances, attitude, and demeanor
while on duty.
- Maintains knowledge of State Regulations and updates for DHS 83
and 89 (as appropriate for RCAC, CBRF and/or Memory Care
- Attends all mandatory staff meetings and in-service training
- Performs other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- High School education preferred not required, plus: Twelve
months of experience as a personal aide, Caregiver or equivalent
life experience Completion of CBRF and CNA certifications
- Reliability and Flexibility in Scheduling, must demonstrate
excellent attendance; must be able to work holidays and weekends
and cover as required by resident needs.
- Ability to demonstrate patience, understanding, tolerance and
emotional/physical ability and experience to meet the daily needs
of our residents.
- Government Compliance: Demonstrates knowledge of and complies
with all building regulations and DHS requirements. Maintains all
training requirements as directed by DHS 83 and/or 89. Ensure that
all fair housing standards are met at all times. Comply with OSHA,
Workers Compensation, and any other reporting requirements
- Resident Satisfaction: Provide, promote, and require
high-quality resident relations. Review and/or resolve complaints,
and alert Nurse Manager of any unusual activities or problems.
- Quality, Safety, and Physical Condition Administer care that
meets or exceeds company safety and physical condition standards.
Cooperate in maintaining safety and security of residents and
employees. Ensure that residents and staff are informed about
safety issues, regulations, and requirements necessary. Ensure the
safe and appropriate execution of food preparation and use of
equipment. Enforce compliance with regard to safety and health
issues as well as appropriate food standards.
Keywords: Capri Senior Communities, Madison , Caregiver, Other , Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!