Company: Dean Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift in making patient and staff
assignments. Completes and/or contributes to performance
evaluations of staff. Serves as a resource to the staff. Performs
patient visits as needed.
- Manages patient flow within assigned area. Provides support and
coordination for patient emergencies. Functions as clinical manager
during operating hours, as assigned.
- Coordinates patient care and referrals, assuring patient needs
are continually assessed and individualized plan of care is
developed, implemented and updated. Evaluates the effectiveness of
patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- May be the pre-designated manager and/or alternate
administrator of a Medicare provider number during all operating
hours as assigned. When written authorization obtained may be
designated alternate administrator, reviews written administrator
obligations and receives appropriate orientation of
- Provides support and coordination for patient emergencies.
Opens and leads incident command for internal or external disasters
until relieved by assigned administrative representative.
- May perform or provide input for hiring, training, directing,
developing and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Two years' registered nurse experience, with demonstrated
progressive leadership responsibility
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
- Frequent Driving.
- Coordinates daily operations with manager and/or administrator
and leadership team to ensure implementation of clinical objectives
and quality patient care for assigned home care and/or hospice
Keywords: Dean Health, Madison , RN-Supervisor, Hospice, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!