Company: North Shore Healthcare Support Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion - these are
the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day.
Our dedicated team of professionals strive to deliver quality care
to our residents and their families. We are one of the leading
employers and providers of post-acute care in the Midwest and we
are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you value
being a leader, working in a progressive environment and having
opportunities to grow in your career, North Shore Healthcare is the
Right Choice for you.
Summary of position
Responsible for assisting the Director of Maintenance in the
repair, upkeep and maintenance of the inside and outside of the
center. Responsible for gardening, lawn care, painting, plastering,
minor equipment repair and snow removal as requested, etc.
Requirements of the position
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft products
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with HVAC, plumbing or general maintenance
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Post-acute care or health care experience preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
- Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of
the month following 30 days of employment
- Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
- 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
- 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time
- Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
- Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time
- Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values
necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer
in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing
where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would
like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the
Right Choice for you.
Keywords: North Shore Healthcare Support Center, Madison , Maintenance Assistant, Other , Marshfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!