Human Resource Manager (T) (7839 Beaver Dam)
Location: Beaver Dam
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or
in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Drive and implement the business plan for area of
responsibility to achieve facility goals (e.g., production,
quality, safety) and implement operational improvements.
- Ensure compliance with company HR policies and local, state,
and federal laws and regulations
- Investigate and ensure associate, customer and supplier
concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when
- Monitor and ensure area of responsibility's compliance with
Logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies,
procedures and directives
- Oversee, direct, and conduct day-to-day operations of all HR
related functions (e.g., benefits, hiring/transfers, terminations,
payroll, associate relations programs)
- Serve as a community liaison
- Supervise and/or manage associates and leaders in area of
- Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field and 2 years HR
Generalist experience (e.g., payroll, workers compensation,
benefits) with at least one year supervising, evaluating,
mentoring, and developing employees; managing workload; and
participating in the hiring and promotion of employees OR 1 year
experience as a Walmart Logistics Human Resources Area Manager or
Walmart Human Resources Office Manager supervising, evaluating,
mentoring, and developing associates; managing associate workload;
and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates,
including dealing with employment compensation/payroll processing,
employee relations, recruiting/staffing, organizational planning,
and/or training and development programs OR 3 years experience
supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing employees,
managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of
employees including one year of experience managing human resource
processes (e.g., staffing, payroll, workers compensation,
- 1 year experience developing and facilitating training
- 1 year experience managing human resource processes (e.g.,
staffing, payroll, workers compensation, benefits).
- Both Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g., Management,
Logistics, Business Administration, Financial Management,
Production/Operations Management, Human Resources); and 3 years
experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing
employees, managing workload; and participating in the hiring and
promotion of employees.
- Human resources or training professional certifications (e.g.,
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better.
This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make,
from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in
between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in
shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and
hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of
millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an
impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans
for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend
on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application
for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so
please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Wal-Mart, Madison , Human Resource Manager (T) (7839 Beaver Dam), Other , Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!