IT - Project Manager
Company: EUROFINS SCIENT.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food,
environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in
agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent
market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for
genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced
material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in
Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than
900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more
than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000
analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition,
authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological
substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical
diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging
players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR ' 5.4 billion,
and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the
past 20 years.
- Implementation of new IT zones for US Food (inclusive of all
locations under Sean's responsibility) and NFL.
- Will need to gather necessary application inventory,
infrastructure architecture, hardware inventory, and business
process flows prior to engagement with the NSC for
- These requirements will be provided to the NSC and a zoned
network design compliant with Group Security guidelines will be
created for each site.
- Create an implementation plan to minimize/eliminate any
- Coordinate implementation with the business and NSC.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Knows the business - EML, Chemistry, NFL, etc
- IT aptitude
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills at both management and
- Strong project management skills and ability to effectively
- Ability to understand the local need and how it fits in big
- Proactively identify potential downstream impacts
- Investigative tendencies and inquisitive by nature (ask the 5
whys to IT and to the business in order to truly understand the
requirement and functionality)
- Ability to think critically and assess information
- High stress tolerance
- Authorization to work in the Unites States indefinitely without
restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, hours vary. Candidates approved to work
in the US currently residing in the United States are encouraged to
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: EUROFINS SCIENT., Madison , IT - Project Manager, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!