Associate Director, Employee Engagement
Company: Exact Sciences Corporation--
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Exact Sciences values its current relationships with
external recruitment vendors. If you are interested in learning
more about partnering with us as an external recruitment vendor,
please contact our Human Resources Department directly. Neither
Exact Sciences Corporation nor any subsidiary or other related
entity will be liable for any fees for any candidate submitted
without a binding written search agreement. For example, written
(including email) or verbal contacts with any person within or
outside of Exact's Human Resource Department are inadequate, in the
absence of a binding written agreement, to bind either Exact
Sciences Corporation or any subsidiary or related entity to any
obligation to retain the services of, or to pay any fee to, any
recruiter. Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected
by applicable local, state or federal law. The Company's
affirmative action program is available to any applicant or
employee for inspection upon request. If you need any assistance
seeking a job opportunity at Exact Sciences, require a reasonable
accommodation with the application process or would like to share
feedback about the recruitment process, please call our Recruitment
Coordinator at 608-535-8726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Category Human Resources, Legal & Organization Engineering Type
Regular Full-Time Summary of Major Responsibilities The Associate
Director, Employee Engagement contributes to the company's success
by ensuring the delivery of impactful experiences across the entire
employee lifecycle. The Associate Director, Employee Engagement
leads a team to focus on engaging with career candidates,
increasing community involvement, and enhancing the overall
employee experience. This role is critical in supporting current
engagement initiatives and creating new global engagement programs
that align with and enhance the culture. Essential Duties and
- Translate strategy into short-term and long-term goals and
plans that drive ongoing employee experience
- Create an engagement strategy that leverages a combination of
experiences, activities, opportunities, and storytelling to
demonstrate the strong value of employee engagement.
- Create outcomes that build relationships, provide value, and
demonstrate the connection between engaged employees who activate
their discretionary effort and our ability to achieve our business
priorities, our purpose, and our promise to patients.
- Ensure a data-driven approach and mine a variety of data
sources to uncover challenges and opportunities to truly understand
what employees value and how to make things accessible and
meaningful for them.
- Leverage employee survey tools, employee networks, and personal
employee relationships to better understand what employees are
thinking and feeling.
- Design and implement processes, initiatives, and solutions that
enhance employee engagement throughout the employee lifecycle using
data and employee feedback to drive meaningful change
- Maintain a flexible approach to employee engagement, versus one
size fits all, to ensure processes, initiatives, and solutions are
tailored for the greatest impact by the global organization with
both remote and onsite employees.
- Prioritize work efforts that align with where the biggest
opportunities for improvements are while building genuine buy-in
from key stakeholders.
- Build and lead a team who partner effectively with others and
bring proactive solutions to increase employee engagement across
- Position the employee experience teams as the 'go to' resource
for tools, recommendations, and solutions for increasing employee
- Partner with key stakeholders, teams, and leaders to break down
silos and ensure a cross-functional approach to employee engagement
that aligns with current leadership and strategic initiatives.
- Tell the story and connect the dots between how employee
engagement could positively impact business results.
- Leverage the resources, talents, and best practices across the
organization to increase the reach of the engagement team's
initiatives while considering alternative delivery models to
provide a world class employee experience.
- Develop critical metrics to track and measure the impact of
engagement processes, initiatives, and solutions.
- Deliver employee events that are strategic versus transactional
and create balance of initiatives that are broad in scope yet meet
the needs of a diverse group of employees.
- Manage the employee engagement budget development and
- Operationalize changes to the employee experience considering
multiple perspectives and stakeholders.
- Communicate with key stakeholders, and senior leadership on
progress, issues, and risks related to high visibility engagement
- Supervise staff; including, but not limited to, organize and
prioritize work, write/conduct performance reviews, train/develop,
and manage work performance.
- Communicate--goals clearly to employees to ensure understanding
and success in achieving them.
- Motivate--and--inspire--employees to do their best work through
- Maintain--morale and support employee engagement
- Apply expertise in benchmarking, process and continuous
improvement, human centered design, and user experience
- Apply strong understanding of business operations.
- Exercise ability to influence through collaborative
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability,
innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System
policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to act with an inclusion mindset and model these
behaviors for the organization.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a
computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a
typical working day.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of working time away from work
location, may include overnight/weekend travel. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources,
or field as outlined in the essential duties; or High School
Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 4 years of relevant
experience as outlined in essential duties in lieu of Bachelor's
- 15+ years of experience in human resources, customer service,
or field outlined in the essential duties, with demonstrated
progressively increasing responsibility, exposure, and scope.
- 5+ years of people leadership experience.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise written
communications and recommendations.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of and experience with virtual
team building skills.
- Demonstrated proven ability to work and influence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential duties of the
position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources or Organizational
- Project or program management experience. We are an equal
employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color,
creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any
other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Applicable portions of the Company's affirmative action program are
available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family
Keywords: Exact Sciences Corporation--, Madison , Associate Director, Employee Engagement, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!