Technical Support Analyst
Company: Exact Sciences
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Technical Support Analyst is an opportunity for an
individual to obtain hands-on experience in a dynamic environment.
This position requires both technical and exceptional interpersonal
skills. This role will be responsible for responding to operational
break/fix scenarios, as well as upgrading and maintaining end user
devices through regular refresh intervals and projects requiring
new equipment. The Technical Support Analyst will work with other
technical resources, adhere to procedures, workflows, and tools to
provide exceptional support and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support with heavy emphasis on excellent
customer service and methodical troubleshooting of IT related
problems for onsite/remote users; including, but not limited to,
software/hardware, such as mobile phones, laptops, PCs, and
- Ticket queue management using ServiceNow.
- Perform extended or complex troubleshooting and participate in
root cause analysis.
- Provide input on improving existing processes.
- Own incidents and follow through on behalf of the user,
communicate progress in a timely manner, and keep user
- Participate in recurring IT Support and Global Service Desk
meetings and conference calls and provide input on how to improve
- Participate in IT and cross-functional team projects as a key
resource for deploying, maintaining, and upgrading end user devices
while focusing on customer experience.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support
queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Provide Audio and Visual conference room support and training
for all onsite conference rooms.
- Act as point of contact for specific customer groups.
- Strong documentation skills and knowledgebase article
- Basic presentation skills; ability to present in small
- Excellent communication skills with heavy focus on customer
excellence and service delivery.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing
excellent customer service.
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently with little oversight and
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability,
innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System
policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends, as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds for approximately 25% of a
typical working day.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a
computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 80% of a
typical working day.
- Ability and means to travel between local Exact Sciences'
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 2+ years of previous IT Service Desk and/or call center
- 2+ years of experience using and troubleshooting Outlook within
a network environment (i.e., permissions, calendar sharing,
- 2+ years of Incident Management experience; including business
expectations and company- communications.
- 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft based operating
systems, with emphasis on Windows 10 and O365 suite of
- 1+ year of experience with OKTA end-user administration or
- Professional working knowledge of active directory, creating
user accounts, resetting passwords, creating groups, and security
- Proficient with Audio/Video technologies.
- Strong grasp of basic security principles and practices as it
pertains to a business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the
position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without
- Experience using ServiceNow for IT Service Management.
- Experience supporting remote employees.
- Experience in healthcare or biotechnology.
- ITIL/HDI training and certification.
- Microsoft SCCM and Windows 10 expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
and any other status protected by applicable local, state or
federal law. Applicable portions of the Company's affirmative
action program are available to any applicant or employee for
inspection upon request.
Keywords: Exact Sciences, Madison , Technical Support Analyst, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!