Laboratory Assistant - 3rd shift - $3,000 sign on bonus
Company: EUROFINS SCIENT.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical
product testing. It is also number one in the field of
environmental laboratory services and one of the global market
leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and
central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual
revenues and 25,000 employees across 250 sites in 39 countries,
Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing
an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the
pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and
consumer products industries and to governments.
The Laboratory Assistant position is a Full-Time, non-exempt
position. Individuals located in a driving distance of the Madison,
WI location are encouraged to apply.
- Prepares samples for analysis and assists laboratory personnel
in any way to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as
- Packages samples for disposal
- Inventories and logs test samples
- Cleans laboratory equipment
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks
simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and
comply with company policie
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability
- 1-2 years of related experience
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that
has received national recognition as a great place to work! We
offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match,
paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: EUROFINS SCIENT., Madison , Laboratory Assistant - 3rd shift - $3,000 sign on bonus, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!