Outside Sales Representative
Company: Patterson Companies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Achieve assigned sales and gross profit quotas within the
assigned territory and within the approved level of expenses
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not
limited to the following:
- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health
International Inc.'s business code of ethics and conduct.
- Develop an awareness of customer's personal operation and
- Perform the steps in the selling process
- Provide service that is appropriate for account potential
- Develop strategies for each major account
- Budget time and activities appropriately
- Keep territory records current
- Maintain a current knowledge of Company products, policies,
procedures, programs, selling skills, market conditions, and
- Maintain a good driving record
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Good planner and organizer
- Solid selling skills
Education or Formal Training:
- 4 years degree in business or related subject preferred
- Experience may be substituted for formal education
- Inside/Outside sales experience strongly preferred
- Experience in the Animal Health Industry preferred
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- General Office Equipment
- Selling related materials
- Company vehicle
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Move up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent travel required
- Occasional overnight travel as required
- Stationary position 50% of the time
- Moving 50% of the time
Positions Reporting to This Position:
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and
rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Paternity and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability.
- Patterson Perks Program.
Please click here for an overview of benefits offered!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that
embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our
employees' unique experiences and differences are what strengthen
us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Keywords: Patterson Companies, Madison , Outside Sales Representative, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!