Company: Wabash National Trailer Centers
Location: New Lisbon
Posted on: June 11, 2021
- Prior experience with the following skills: Mechanical,
Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Electrical (24DC, 120/277/480AC) systems.
Methodical problem solving to identify root cause of
- This position requires the ability to work on projects both
individually and cross functionally.
- Must be capable of rapidly responding, adapting to changing and
nonstandard situations, and remain thorough and safety conscious
during entire process
- Must understand SAP data entry for managing line calls, PMs,
- The desired candidate will have 1-3 years' experience in any
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Requires minimum of eight hours standing, bending, squatting,
kneeling, pushing, and pulling with a full range of body
- Regularly required to lift and carry up to 35 (thirty-five)
pounds. Frequently required to lift and carry up to fifty-five (55)
pounds. Occasionally required to lift and carry up to seventy-five
- Must be able to work in an environment requiring use of ladder,
stairs, heights, platforms and climbing in and out of trailers or
working under trailers in tight spaces.
- Must have ability to operate a variety of power and hand tools
safely, work with compressed air safely, operate fork trucks safely
and utilize personal protective equipment (PPE).
This position is for a Maintenance Technician. The ideal
candidate will have industrial maintnance experience. Must be
capable of rapid response with an ability to work both individually
and cross functionally are required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Industrial maintenance experience required
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- Hydraulics/Pneumatics experience
- Knowledge of ladder logic
- Knowledge of 480-volt AC/DC motor controls
- Must have good mechanical aptitude, knowledge of tools (power
and hand), ability to make detailed measurements using instruments,
including but not limited to, tape measures, micrometers, and dial
- Experience using SAP PM (Plant Maintenance).
- Must have the ability to read detailed engineering drawings and
prints and electrical schematics.
- Must have the ability to plan job schedules and processes.
- Must have above average mechanical and electrical knowledge.
Basic component and assembly process knowledge is required.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Health Benefits, including dental and vision
- 401K with match
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment includes exposure to high decibels of
noise, temperature, weather variations, metal welding processes and
chemicals, which may include solvents, undercoating, paint, and
caulking. Fast paced environment with moving equipment and
- The above job description is a broadly based description and is
not intended to contain the specifics of a particular job. This
description is not a contract for employment. It does not include
all aspects of the position such as potential duties assigned by
the supervisors with the requirement for flexibility in helping
others for the locations overall benefit.
Keywords: Wabash National Trailer Centers, Madison , Maintenance Technician, Other , New Lisbon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!