Company: QTI Group
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Summary: The QTI Group is partnering with a manufacturer in
Reedsburg to recruit its next Industrial Engineer. The Industrial
Engineer will be responsible for planning, conducting and reporting
results from time and motion studies, methods analyses, facilities
layout, and engineering studies of machinery and equipment.
- Improve workplace design or production area effectiveness and
- Develop, document and implement time and labor standards using
time and motion studies, work sampling, and standard data
- Perform data analysis using electronic spreadsheets.
- Conduct economic studies to evaluate expenditures for new tools
- Assist in the development and presentation of training sessions
on various industrial engineering concepts and programs.
- Plan, recommend, and conduct approved methods projects
including process changes and plant and work station layouts.
- Monitor approved changes to plant methods and provide training
and guidance to affected employees.
- Ensure process documentation is current and properly
- Assist with Product Impact Engineering studies.
- Lead or participate in teams or projects during completion of
work assignments. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related discipline
- 1-3 years of engineering experience within a manufacturing
- Exceed customer quality and service expectations through
attention to detail.
- Exercise maximum care to protect the environment by fostering
and supporting responsible operating procedures.
Keywords: QTI Group, Madison , Industrial Engineer, Other , Reedsburg, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!