CNC Machinist - Direct Hire Opportunity!
Adecco is seeking Direct Hire Opportunities for 2nd and 3rd shift
CNC Machinists in the Madison area for a growing manufacturer. If
you meet the qualifications below, complete our application
* This position will run horizontal machining. * Read and interpret
blueprints and setup sheets to assure accurate machining and
* Read and interpret CNC/NC program readouts. * Perform machine and
tooling setups at a high level of efficiency and quality.
* Set up mills, drills, and/or lathes for the next job during
* Perform de-burring, inspection, cleaning, and skidding during
machine cycle time to maximize machine usage.
* Inspect in-process and completed parts per operation sheet
setups, and advising the Cell Team.
* Accurately complete all required data, time sheets, and quantity
* Must have prior CNC machine experience or completed secondary
education program in machining or a combination of education and
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and operate overhead
* Complete pre-employment background check and drug screen.
2nd* (2:00 pm-10:00 pm or 3:00 pm-11:00 pm)
3rd* (10:00 pm-6:00 am or 11:00 pm-7:00 am)
* Need to be flexible to train on both shifts.
Pay is based upon experience starting at $18/hr with shift
Benefits start on day one!
For immediate consideration, complete our online application