- Cleans guestrooms in an efficient manner and within allocated
time per room.
- Changes bed linens at guest's request.
- Dusts furniture, empties wastebaskets, and cleans mirrors and
- Cleans bathroom and vanity areas using prescribed procedures.
- Use commercial push-vacuum and cleans vacuum on a daily
- Responsible for the organization and re-stocking of carrier at
the beginning of the shift.
Assists with deep cleaning duties.
- Reports any maintenance problems, safety concerns, or injuries to
Turns in all lost and found items to supervisor.
- Follows all policies, including proper uniform attire, OSHA
standards and procedures and key control procedures.
- Performs all other related duties and special projects as
- Touch up guestrooms as needed.
- Ensure all closets on guest floors remain closed throughout the
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, lift, grasp, stretch, use a
vacuum, and carry their equipment on a regular and extended
- Must be able to use all cleaning equipment and materials.
- Able and willing to work weekends.
- Must work well with other associates on a daily basis.
- Reliable transportation in order to arrive on time and work for
entire scheduled shift.
- Represent the company in a courteous and well-groomed manner.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance offered for eligible
full time associates following 30 days of employment
- 401K available for eligible associates following 90 days of
- Paid vacation time for eligible associates following 1 year of
- Free meal per shift
- Free employee parking
- Discounts at Hilton Worldwide hotels and Marcus Hotels &
- Discounted movie tickets
- Ability to transfer within the company
- Hilton branded training
- We are dedicated to the advancement, training and education of
our associates and support promotion from within Marcus
- We are an equal opportunity and drug free work place
- This organization participates in E-Verify.