General Labor - Ft. Atkinson
Company: Green Bay Packaging - Wisconsin Sheet Plants
Location: Fort Atkinson
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately
family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing
company consisting of corrugated container converting plants,
folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills,
pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting
operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in
Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than
4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states
each with a dedication to innovative development of its products
and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality,
sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information
about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit .
Green Bay Packaging, Wisconsin Packaging Division is an industry
leader in the production of corrugated packaging.
- Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner,
adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take
immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Ensure that work is being performed in a manner to produce
quality products, according to our/customer quality requirements
- Follow all PPE policies, wearing steel toed shoes, hearing
protection, safety glasses, as required.
- Assist setting up orders per production schedule and customer
- Assist Operator/Helpers to run machine(s) to meet/exceed
production targets as set by management.
- Perform Quality checks on boxes for flaws in quality of slots,
print, scores, and folds then reject those that do not meet
- Assist/perform/report machine adjustments and repairs to be
done to Maintenance and/or Department Supervisor.
- Spot check stacks to make sure correct amount/count.
- Keep accurate production reports, ensuring all required forms
are filled out completely, accurately and legibly.
- Perform housekeeping duties of master cleaning schedule or in
assigned areas by Supervisor.
- Assist in counting and sorting roll stock and finished goods
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Must have reading, writing and basic math skills. A steady work
history is required. Must be able to work all shifts. Experience in
an industrial setting is preferred.
We offer a competitive wage and an excellent benefit package
including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision, Life,
LTD/STD, and Company matching 401(k). #JiM-Post Green Bay Packaging
Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Keywords: Green Bay Packaging - Wisconsin Sheet Plants, Madison , General Labor - Ft. Atkinson, Other , Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!