Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill "5" Immediate Openings for Assemblers in Whitewater, WI.
This is a Temporary to Hire Job opportunity. As an 2nd Shift
Assembler you will be responsible for inspecting, packaging,
assembly and working in a team environment.
Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions well. The
ability to stand the entire shift.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this 2nd Shift Assembly job include:
• HS Diploma or GED required
• Steel Toe Shoes/Boots and Safety Glasses
• Previous manufacturing or assembly experience
• Excellent attenande and performance work history.
• Asssembly/ Small Hand tools / Follow written and verbal
• Standing entire 8 hour shift
• Team environment
• Lifting up to 50lbs but 30lbs on a consistent basis.
2nd Shift work hours:
3pm - 11pm, Monday - Friday. OT on occasion.
$10.00 per hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this 2nd Shift Assembly job
in Whitewater, WI or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to
search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer