For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Groups purpose has been
delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and
dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success and we
want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through
continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch
compensation and benefits all while promoting a culture that values
family, diversity and teamwork.
Its simple really we share the same commitment to our employees
as we do our customers after all, a great customer experience is
only possible with great employees.
Why You: Youre not just looking for a paycheck, youre looking to
be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and
Russ Darrow Mazda of Madison is building a new state of the art
facility located on Todd Drive just off the Belt Line in Madison,
Due to the increased size of the facilitywe will be adding a
select number ofexperienced automotive technicians to our
We are extremely customer focused and our team members pride
themselves on providing best in class customer service.
The Dealership will be finished in late fall of this year.
Wewill be adding team members each month leading up to the grand
If working in an environment where being one of the very best is
importantto you; this may be the position you''re looking for.
Please reply for a confidential interview.
Russ Darrow Group is seeking a Quick Lube Technician to join our
We offer the opportunity to earn while you learn.
SUMMARY The Quick Lube Technician will be responsible for
lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner in our Express
Lube Lane and for carrying out his responsibilities through
coordination with the Service Advisors.
Responsibilities * Performs multi-point inspection.
* Perform thorough check of customer''s car (i.e., battery,
lights, and tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive
maintenance to Service Advisor.
* Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including
flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
* Check air pressure of tires; replace tires as needed,
* Perform 4 wheel alignment on Hunter equipment,
* Able to execute fluid flushes, * Operate and maintain all
* Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in
formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly
Qualifications * Reasonable knowledge in aspects of automotive
repair and maintenance.
* Experience as a technician helper, apprentice or dealership
experience is helpful
* Recent graduates from Vocational or Tech School are encouraged
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
* Valid drivers license with clean record
Benefits * Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and DevelopmentHireology . Keywords: Lube
Technician, Location: Madison, WI - 53718 by Jobble