Salary: US$150000 - US$180000 per annum + competitive
I am conducting a search on behalf of a clinical stage
bio-pharmaceutical company, focused on developing innovative drugs
for diseases with a genetic basis.The organization has an immediate
need for a leader within their Clinical Supply Chain as either a
Manager or Director level.
This is a growth position and will offer the successful
candidate the opportunity to take advantage of a blank state while
putting in place SOP's, building and maintaining relationships with
The organization and the employees within it are nimble,
science-driven & innovative.
- BS or MS in Supply Chain or Science related field
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical supply chain experience
- In depth knowledge of both manufacturing and distribution
- Be able to effectively communicate between both manufacturing
and clinical colleagues
- In depth understanding of both packaging and distribution
processes to ensure quality and accurate delivery timetables
- Produce accurate general processing documents such as SOPs
The organization is based in the Midwest.
The available salary is up to $180K + bonus
This is a high priority position. 1st round of interviews begin
next Wednesday. To be considered, please reach out to me with most
up to date CV so that we may set up a more detailed conversation
regarding this position.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this