Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) has been a global leader in
Engineering and Design Services for over three decades. TES
provides fully integrated, customized solutions in Engineering/
Design, Technical Publishing/Documentation and On-Site Engineering
Support and Recruiting Services.
Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, TES has offices in Columbus,
Indiana, Tampa, Florida, South Plainfield, New Jersey, and Toronto,
Ontario. Capabilities include engineering support (on and offsite),
CAD services, contract/directtechnical recruitment, technical
publications, training and e-learning solutions, power/air
pollution control and material handling systems.
Job Description Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) is
recruiting for an Import/Export Broker to fill an opening with a
client in Madison, IN.
Coordinates compliance to ensure import and export transactions
are completed within applicable government rules and requirements.
Requires a thorough understanding of international freight and
Customs requirements. Responsible for System maintenance of the
Classification database of company products in accordance with
import and export requirements: HTS, ECCN, license determination,
and country of origin Assists with development and maintenance of
Import/Export compliance program; including compliance manual(s),
and auditing of processes.
• Associate’s degree in related field required.
• 2 to 4 years of Logistics experience, preferably in a
• Experience in international trade activities related to global
• Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of import/export
• Strong communication skills with ability to interact with all
levels of employees.
• Strong organizational and follow up skills.
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Accounting and costing systems.
• Continuous improvement projects/activities.
• Lean manufacturing.
• Must be proficient in use of a personal computer including
Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel; and data entry.
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.