Flex Team Customer Care Specialist
Company: Exact Sciences Corporation
Posted on: September 13, 2020
The Flex Team Specialist provides world class service to health
care providers, patients and the general public. The Flex Team
Specialist is responsible for inbound and outbound calls to
patients and providers to provide clarification on our product,
order details, product instruction and promotional outreaches. The
Flex Team Specialist's daily roles will be decided by the Team
Supervisor or Team Lead based upon business needs. This position is
available only to current Exact Sciences Employees and not eligible
for the employee referral bonus program.
- Ability to be flexible in your daily tasks as business need
- Answers and responds to incoming calls and other inbound
contacts, as needed.
- Places outbound calls to follow up with patients, providers and
- Places outbound calls to remind patients of promotional
programs and incentives.
- Documents all information according to standard operating
- Ability to perform all essential responsibilities of the
Customer Care Associate position and perform them as directed.
- Ability to participate in interdepartmental and
cross-departmental trainings (RCCT, RCT, LOT, LIM) and support
these areas when business needs require.
- Recommends changes to ensure high quality customer
- Stays current with relevant guidelines and policies for medical
devices (e.g., HIPAA, Medical Device Reporting, etc.).
- Ensures compliance with all Company quality procedures and
guidelines including but not limited to Quality Policy and Code of
Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Meets standards for production and accuracy within 3 months in
- Reports to work on time and follows attendance guidelines.
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive
- Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on
a task and work independently; motivated to perform quality work;
diligent about arriving to work on time and completing tasks that
are assigned in a timely manner.
- Possesses a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal
skills and the ability to interact and build strong working
relationships with customers as well as peers at all levels of the
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing
workload and circumstances effectively; able to respond to new
- Professionalism: conducts themselves in a professional manner
in all interactions with members of the Exact Sciences Clinical
Laboratory team, clients and associates.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Performs all job duties according to Contact Center policies
- Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write
- Ability to operate telephone system and computer keyboard and
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and
forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability,
innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System
policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- You will be required to successfully complete all Epic
Certification requirements with a score of 80% or higher. Exact
Sciences will make a reasonable accommodation available if
necessary to assist an employee with a disability to satisfy this
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the
position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without
- Previous work in a contact center within the health care
industry is preferred but appropriate contact center experience in
other fields may be considered.
- Previous work in a laboratory environment is
preferred.#LI-SD1We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable
local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company's
affirmative action program are available to any applicant or
employee for inspection upon request.
Keywords: Exact Sciences Corporation, Madison , Flex Team Customer Care Specialist, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!