Revenue Cycle Supervisor
Company: Exact Sciences Corporation
Posted on: September 13, 2020
The Supervisor, Revenue Cycle assists the Manager, Revenue Cycle
in the ongoing development and performance of the Revenue Cycle
team which involves supervision of Revenue Cycle Associates as well
as day to day supervision of team activities in order to meet
department and company goals. The primary responsibilities include
providing supervision, hiring, training, and coaching, managing
workloads and handling escalated concerns as related to revenue
cycle. They will maintain accurate data reporting and be
responsible for metrics and productivity measures as well as any
other key performance indicators. include but are not limited to
- Monitors associates and overall department metrics to ensure
revenue cycle functions are addressed according to
- Provides guidance on priorities for the department. Ensures
work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists in recruiting, hiring, onboarding, coaching, and
counseling of Revenue Cycle Department staff.
- Takes part in the creation of training materials as
appropriate. Identifies additional training needs/resources as
- Provides medical billing training and assistance to other
departments as needed.
- Recommends and implements changes to ensure revenue integrity
and maximum reimbursement.
- Provides on-going coaching to Revenue Cycle staff to ensure a
consistent level of service is maintained.
- Provides escalation support to Revenue Cycle staff.
- Identifies and communicates changes in payer guidelines.
- Assists in identification and reporting of system errors and
- Supports and performs revenue cycle functions including claims
errors, rejections, submission, denials, follow up, and
- Identifies and shares best practices and drives for continuous
improvement of the customer experience.
- Ensures compliance with all organization quality procedures and
guidelines including but not limited to Quality Policy, Code of
Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Ensures familiarity with relevant laws, regulations,
guidelines, and policies for medical billing including but not
limited to HIPAA, Medicare, Government, and Commercial
- Maintains skillset to be able to perform all essential
responsibilities of the Revenue Cycle Associates and performs them
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive
- Performs all job duties according to Company policies and
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Supervise staff including but not limited to organize and
prioritize work, write/conduct performance reviews, train/develop,
and manage work performance.
- Communicate goals clearly to employees to ensure understanding
and success in achieving them.
- Motivate and inspire employees to do their best work through
coaching and work effectively through influence and
- Maintain morale and support employee engagement
- Excellent communication, teamwork.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability,
innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System
policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work designated schedule.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a
computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90 % of a
typical working day.
- Ability to work on a computer and phone simultaneously.
- Ability to use a telephone through a headset.
- You will be required to successfully complete an assessment
showing understanding of Exact Sciences Epic processes necessary to
the job functions with a score of 80% or higher. Exact Sciences
will make a reasonable accommodation available if necessary to
assist an employee with a disability to satisfy this
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or related field; or
high school degree/general education diploma and 4 years of
relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 4+ years of experience in the revenue cycle function to include
third party payer experience.
- 2+ years of experience effectively managing/leading and
motivating staff members at all levels and working effectively
through influence and collaboration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical coding including
International Classification of Diseases (ICD-9) and (ICD-10) and
Coding Procedure Terminology (CPT) and HCPCS coding.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Explanation of Benefits (EOB); must
be able to read and interpret explanation of benefits (EOB) for all
- Demonstrated understanding of ASC X12 claims adjustment and
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer service
environment specialized in providing an exceptional customer
- You will be required to successfully complete all Epic
Certification requirements with a score of 80% or higher. Exact
Sciences will make a reasonable accommodation available if
necessary, to assist an employee with a disability to satisfy this
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the
position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without
- Health care certification (such as certified professional coder
or certified professional biller).#LI-MW1We are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed,
disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other
status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Applicable portions of the Company's affirmative action program are
available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon
Keywords: Exact Sciences Corporation, Madison , Revenue Cycle Supervisor, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!