Member Solutions Center Specialist (Contact Center)
Company: UW Credit Union
Posted on: January 16, 2020
UW Credit Union's Member Solutions Center team is growing, and we
are hiring for a Member Solutions Center Specialist! Start your
career with a strong, supportive, community-based company - apply
for this position today! Our Member Solutions Center Specialists
deliver world-class member service via phone - UW Credit Union is
'here for every you', and that means 'everywhere you are!'. Member
Solutions Center Specialists ensure that, if a member cannot make
it to a branch, they still receive the legendary service that UW
Credit Union is known for. With 300,000 members and growing, our
ability to serve members where it's most convenient for them is
vital. The Member Solutions Center is a modern, cohesive, and fun
environment, buzzing with energy. If you are looking for a fresh,
satisfying, and fast-paced career, then this is the job for you! As
a Member Solutions Center Specialist, working alongside a team of
70+ people, including a tenured and supportive manager group, your
day will be spent providing solutions to UW Credit Union's members.
You find comfort in technology, as Member Solutions Center
Specialists utilize numerous systems each day, depending on the
member's need. You are passionate about assisting members, to
ensure their financial needs are met. Innovation and process
improvement fuels your passion. You are naturally agile, and find
comfort in locating and utilizing the various resources and tools
that are available to you. Patience in this role is key, with both
yourself, and members. Relationship building is where you shine,
and you have a genuine interest in going above and beyond to ensure
each member has an outstanding experience on the phone.
- Demonstrate results within the MSC Specialist scorecard,
consisting of a balance between operational efficiency, interaction
quality, leads, and referrals.
- Handle member interactions via phone, with an emphasis on
providing excellence member experiences with an acceptable level of
baseline credit union knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrate efficient and proper use of resources, including an
internal knowledge base, as well as support department outreach.
- Analyze member needs and make personalized recommendations of
products and services, including self-sufficiency service options.
- Efficiently and accurately resolve member inquiries and trouble
shoot issues through proficient use of tools, resources, and use of
appropriate support departments.
- Demonstrate sound judgement in handling member requests and
exceptions. Offer solutions that resolve our members concerns and
needs whenever possible.
- Compose accurate and informative Interaction History notes and
documentation to concisely convey the member experience.
- Communicate complicated information simply and without the use
of jargon, ensuring that the solution is easy to understand.
- Demonstrate positive problem-solving skills to effectively
resolve member concerns and issues
- Maintain awareness of team performance and take initiative or
action when needed
- Demonstrate strong working relationships with fellow MSC staff,
and other groups within the organization, to ensure efficient and
effective problem solving and issue resolution- 7 months to 1 year
of experience in a financial institution, contact center
environment, or customer service environment- Proficiency with
Microsoft Office products.- Familiarity with major web browsers and
operating systems.- Ability to adapt to & discuss complex digital
tools & technologies Why work for UW Credit Union? Join one of
Wisconsin's premier financial institutions, a four-time recipient
of Madison Magazine's Best Places to Work, and a two-time Milwaukee
Journal Sentinel's Top Workplace to receive:
- 2 weeks paid caregiver leave
- 2 weeks paid new child parental leave
- 21.5 days annual time off
- 2 days paid volunteer time
- 9 paid holidays (includes your birthday!)
- Personal development and peer connections through Employee
- 401k company match of up to 5%, plus approximately 4%
- Variable bonus reward
- Free bus pass and BCycle membership
- 5 health plan options, including domestic partner
- And more!UW Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Protected Veterans,
Women, and individuals with Disabilities. We strive to cultivate an
inclusive workplace that is home to a diverse workforce where
employees at all levels model knowledge of, belief in and a
commitment to cultural competence.
Keywords: UW Credit Union, Madison , Member Solutions Center Specialist (Contact Center), Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!