Automotive Detail Technician - Full Time - Cadillac
Company: Bergstrom Auto
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Bergstrom Cadillac of Madison
Full-time, entry level, schedules vary by location, positive upbeat attitude, team player, motivated
We are seeking candidates who can contribute to guest satisfaction by washing guest's vehicles after the completion of any service repair and/or assisting sales associates in preparing new and used vehicles before being delivered or shown to a guest who want to excel yet enjoy a fun and respectful work environment that encourages team building, recognition and internal growth.
Bergstrom Automotive, Wisconsin's largest automotive dealer, one of the largest in the US and recently recognized by the Best Companies Group as one of the top 10 dealerships to work for in the United States for the fourth consecutive year, is looking to add to its award-winning team!
We offer a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family.
At Bergstrom, we try to have fun at work every day and take pride in rewarding our teammates when they excel. We would love to add more positive, upbeat people to our growing team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/IDEAL CANDIDATES:
--- Cleans every new and used car delivery, rental, service guest vehicle, body shop guest vehicle, and spot delivery before the vehicle leaves the dealership or is shown to a guest.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, wipes down doorjambs, and applies wax to auto body as needed or requested.
- Vacuums interior of vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris and cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Responsible for shuttling guests to and from service appointments or picking up vehicle parts as needed.
- Detail, quality and service orientated.
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and quickly.
- Provides efficient, courteous service that exceeds the expectations of our guests and team members.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and guests.
- Raises spirit, morale, and attitude of team members with own positive attitude.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
--- Valid driver's license with a reputable driving record.
--- Ability to lift and carry 25-50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and reach continuously.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
--- Atmosphere contains noise, fumes, exhaust, paint, and various other hazardous or non-hazardous materials.
We take great steps to take care of our guests. We do the same for our Team Members. Bergstrom Automotive offers a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family.
- 401 (k) Planning
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care, Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Quit Smoking Programs
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Bergstrom Apparel Discount
- Fitness Club Discounts
- Formalized& Paid Training Programs
Keywords: Bergstrom Auto, Madison , Automotive Detail Technician - Full Time - Cadillac, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!