BI Technical Lead
Company: IO Datasphere
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Our client is looking for a BI Technical Lead to be responsible for technical oversight of an Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Reporting systems. These systems support various programs across multiple divisions. This position will provide architectural/technical direction to customers and Divisions, project team members, manage budgets related to the project, manage customer relationships, and directly and substantially serve as a key technical advisor to managers in those areas as they begin to plan for and develop an Enterprise Data Warehouse. This position will also function as the technical lead with broad data warehouse architecture, design, development and support responsibilities and represent Agency's programs in liaison with program management and staff, managed care organizations, counties and service agencies. This position consults, advises and develops a variety of technical and business intelligence solutions to support program operations and performs quality assurance and testing of the contracted vendor's technical work. These responsibilities will require well-developed skills in architecture design, business intelligence, data warehousing, programming, data exchange, project management, teamwork, facilitation, interpersonal relationships, oral and written communication, and organization. Location: Madison, WIContract: 3 yearsInterview: On-site prior to hire (usually after phone) Skills Required:5 years of experience in the following:
- Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Modeling
- Erwin Data Modeling Software
- Experience Designing Application Reporting solution
- Identify technical constraints
- Experience developing and managing enterprise Meta- architecture and repositories.
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Applying knowledge of service-oriented architecture design techniques
- Familiarity and knowledge with best practices in information architecture 10 years of experience in the following:
- Evaluate and recommend infrastructure technology solutions, design tools and applications.
- Strategic Planning
- Work with management to identify business needs
- Experience implementing data warehousing, decision support, and business intelligence solutions.
- Experience with ETL tools or an equivalent combination of training and/or experience with other data warehouse data extract methods.
- Data model design concepts
- Design user interfaces and subsystems 3 years of experience in the following:
- Develop standards
- Evaluate and recommend hardware, software and third-party solutions
- Service Orientated Design and Architecture
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) Skills Desired - A plus to have:
- Evaluate and recommend design tools and applications
- Experience with data warehousing techniques, data modeling, star schema design and implementation.
- Experience in designing data models for BI/DW environments employing dimensional modeling techniques
- Knowledge of Kimball data warehouse design principals
- Knowledge of web services, windows services, public facing web apps.
- Optimize design for maintainability *** Local candidates preferred, not mandatory*** US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are not sponsoring H1B candidates at this time.*** Companies submitting candidates should only submit direct W2 employees for this position. This includes H1B visa candidates and therefore your company must be the visa sponsor. Please submit your resume by using the "apply" button below - provided by Dice Business Intelligence, data warehouse, ETL, SSIS,
Keywords: IO Datasphere, Madison , BI Technical Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!