Company: Exact Sciences
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Position Overview The Automation Developer is responsible for
designing, developing, and deploying automated solutions that
streamline and optimize various business processes. You will work
closely with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and
develop automation scripts, tools, and applications. This role
requires a deep understanding of automation technologies, strong
programming skills, and a passion for driving continuous
improvement through innovation. Essential Duties Include, but are
not limited to, the following:
- Design and develop automation solutions using industry-leading
tools and technologies, ensuring scalability, reliability, and
- Write efficient, clean, and well-documented code to automate
repetitive tasks, process data, and orchestrate workflows.
- Integrate automation solutions with existing systems,
databases, APIs, and third-party applications.
- Conduct thorough testing of automations to ensure accuracy,
robustness, and performance.
- Respond to critical incidents and system disruptions that may
occur during normal business day or off hours.
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve issues and errors within
- Participate in code reviews and continuously improve the
quality of the automation codebase.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability,
innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System
policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to act with an inclusion mindset and model these
behaviors for the organization. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Math, Information Systems or High School Diploma or General
Education Degree (GED) and 4 years of experience as outlined in the
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Java,
Visual Basic, or C#.
- Understanding of software development principles, version
control systems, and Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with API integration, web services, and database
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude
towards identifying and resolving technical challenges.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to explain
technical concepts to both technical and non-technical
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the
ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to grasp business needs and complex technical
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential duties of the
position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- 2+ years of experience in a software or technology related
- Experience with industry-leading automation platforms and
frameworks such as Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing
automation solutions for complex business processes. #LI-VZ1 Salary
Range: $65,000.00 - $105,000.00 The annual base salary shown is for
this position located in US - WI - Madison on a full-time basis. In
addition, this position is bonus eligible, and is eligible to
receive company stock upon hire as well as annually. Benefits
offered include a retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holiday
and personal days, paid caregiver/parental leave, and health
benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision
coverage in accordance with the terms, conditions, and eligibility
requirements of the applicable plans. If you require a reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal employment opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected
by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of
the Company's affirmative action program are available to any
applicant or employee for inspection upon request. To view the
Right to Work, E-Verify Employer, and Pay Transparency notices and
Federal, Federal Contractor, and State employment law posters,
refer to this link. These documents summarize important details of
the law and provide key points that you have a right to know.
Keywords: Exact Sciences, Madison , Automation Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!