Technical Lead I-Science
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Play a pivotal role in the drug development process and grow
your career! If you are looking for a company where you can gain
exposure to a wide variety of science and explore a multitude of
career paths across the drug development spectrum, consider working
at Labcorp as a Technical Lead in our Metabolism group. In this
role, you will be responsible for the scientific oversite of
Bioanalytical studies from method development to data delivery.
Some of the duties will include:
- Performing complex analytical methods on biological matrices,
often involving problem solving situations.
- Act as a technical resource for the group and assists in method
troubleshooting and training of staff.
- Participates in the development of analytical methods for
validation assays using a variety of analytical techniques for
multidisciplined studies to generate results, solve problems, and
interpret data of a scientific nature.
- Applies and interprets scientific theories, concepts,
techniques, and regulatory requirements in bioanalytical and mass
spectrometry studies and helps to develop scientific
- Responds to unscheduled deadlines, client needs, crises, etc.
without neglecting other duties.
- Independently sets up, maintains, operates and performs routine
and non-routine maintenance on general equipment, including problem
identification and resolution.
- Participates in the evaluation of new equipment.
- Promotes a cohesive team environment.
- Participates in client visits and discussions as needed.
- Contributes to long-range planning and technical policies of
the department. Why people choose to work at Lapcorp Drug
- Make a direct impact in the lives of patients
- Access to a variety of studies and top notch laboratory
- Partner with and learn from supportive colleagues and industry
- Open up new opportunities for career growth related to
scientific and regulatory leadership This position is based out of
our Madison, WI location. Relocation assistance is available.
Patients can't wait. Neither can we.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer: As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for
diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate
harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment
decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications
of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or
other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal
appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to
apply. For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: LabCorp, Madison , Technical Lead I-Science, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...