Posted on: January 26, 2023
Software Engineer 93812 Hybrid: 2 days onsite 3 days remote
Location: Milwaukee; Sussex; Waukesha, WI Permanent; Full Time
Position Required Qualifications:
- Four (4) year degree in information systems, MIS, BIS, CIS, or
a related field of study.
- Two (2) to three (3) years as a Team Lead overseeing a team of
developers in a corporate setting.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Microsoft/.NET
Full-stack development with C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2012, 2014 or
2016, Windows Server, and IIS.
- Experience with .NET 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6.1.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architectures.
- Solid understanding of client-side technologies such as HTML,
- Knowledge and ability to write advanced T-SQL code.
- Experience developing complex SSRS reports and SSIS
- Knowledge of latest technologies - SOAP and RESTful
- Ability to interpret application requests and requirements in
order to build appropriate automated solution.
- Experience designing and developing Object Oriented Programming
- Desire and ability to learn emerging technologies and
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office (Access, Excel,
Word, & Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and notation
Keywords: Experis, Madison , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!