Retail Sales Manager
Company: TCC Wireless LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionFull-Time Retail Store ManagerT-Mobile Premium
Retailer – TCC Wireless The Retail Store Manager (RSM) enjoys a
fast-paced and high energy environment. As an RSM you are the
connection between the customer and the T-Mobile brand. You are
fun, energetic and fierce about the wireless industry and knowing
your gear inside and out – from the latest phones to the most
competitive pricing plans. As a member of the TCC Wireless family,
you have a passion for creating long lasting relationships and
meaningful connections with not only your customers, but your
business colleagues as well. Essential Functions
- Provides world-class customer service including greeting
customers in the stores, answering phones and assessing their
- Responsible for full operations of store including all staffing
needs, performance management of employees, opening/closing,
service levels and inventory.
- Drives monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer
accounts, maximizing existing customers' accounts, identifying
revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
- Leads by example by exceeding organizational sales goals and
- Responsible for hiring, developing, motivating and managing a
- Manages store inventory, new product shipments, customer
returns, Trade-In devices, demo device management, store supplies,
- Ensures store compliance with audits and paperwork security
- Manages cash, credit card and other payment media handling
- Maintains store appearance, back room, restrooms, and
individual work area according to retail store standards.
- Offers consultative sales and service on the sales floor.
- Sets performance expectations by translating broader business
initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete individual
goals, aligning appropriately with other groups for efficiency and
- Shares responsibility and accountability of both routine and
important tasks and decisions.
- Ensure accountability by monitoring team progress and results;
providing ongoing coaching and being able to make tough decisions
- Keeps abreast of the rapidly evolving Wireless technology.
- Patiently explores customer needs regarding their experience
with thoughtful questions and support with service activations,
changes and bill payments, equipment replacement, selling
accessories and processing price plan changes and upgrades.
- Builds relationships with TCC Wireless employees and customers
across all channels of the business.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and
- Represents the company at community events fostering a positive
brand imageMinimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED, College degree is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in T-Mobile or other wireless
retail environment retail.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Operational and financial performance management skills,
especially site P&L management.
- Basic computer know-how and familiarity with common business
applications (web browsers, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint,
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays in a retail
- This is a full-time role working minimum 45 hours per week
- Professional, energetic, honest, patient and empathetic.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze results, plans for the
future, make good decisions, strong organizational skills, advocate
of change, strategic thinker, relationships builder and be able to
coach and develop others.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds. Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunitiesEEO StatementTCC Wireless,
LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All decisions concerning the
employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated. Other DutiesPlease note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: TCC Wireless LLC, Madison , Retail Sales Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!