Company: Wisconsin Legislative Audit Bureau
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who Are We?The Legislative Audit Bureau is a nonpartisan
legislative service agency whose objective analysis and
recommendations help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of
state government operations. The Bureau's work helps legislators
fulfill their responsibility to provide effective oversight of
Wisconsin state government. Why Should You Join Us?
- You want to make a difference and contribute to the efficiency
and effectiveness of state government operations.
- You want to work in a professional environment and be part of a
team of intelligent colleagues doing meaningful work.
- You value professional development and continuous learning and
- You are interested in a healthy balance between your personal
and professional life, including a flexible work schedule.
- You are seeking a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
package, including paid leave, insurance, and retirement. More
information about State of Wisconsin benefits can be found at
https://etf.wi.gov/career-benefits-state-employees.What Will You
Do?As a member of the IT Team, you will lead development and
support of the Bureau's main line of business document management
system, M-Files. You will also use your business analysis skills to
work with other Bureau staff to analyze, develop, test, and
implement enhancements to existing applications and to support
future development. Additionally, you will work with the IT Team to
provide support for all LAB internal applications as well as tasks
- developing, documenting and maintaining policies, procedures
and associated training plans for system administration and
- reviewing governing regulations to ensure proper program
- maintaining current knowledge of relevant technologies and
business processes while providing advice and training to
end-users.Who Are You?
- You are able to maintain strict nonpartisanship.
- You have a minimum of three years of experience in the
- configuring and supporting packaged applications, including
M-Files, Jira, and Confluence, based on business requirements;
- working with object-oriented programming concepts and
- working with Visual Basic and web applications.
- You have demonstrated experience applying business analysis
skills to application development.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a computer science- or
information technology-related field, or you have a minimum of
three years of experience in addition to the experience required
- You are able to effectively communicate both orally and in
- You are able to develop positive working relationships with
teammates and other colleagues.
- You are able to self-reflect and respond to feedback in a
positive and constructive manner.How Do I Join?We are seeking
candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States
and will not require employer visa sponsorship now or in the
future. A background check will be conducted on all finalists prior
to an offer of employment.To be considered, interested candidates
must submit the following materials to
- a one- to two-page letter of interest addressing your
experience and qualifications; and
- resume.The deadline to apply is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, June 26,
2022.The Legislative Audit Bureau is an affirmative action/equal
Keywords: Wisconsin Legislative Audit Bureau, Madison , Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!