Senior Software Engineer, DevOps
Company: Janus Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Janus, we believe in a world where healthcare functions
efficiently. Join us on our mission to improve the lives of
administrative workers and fundamentally change the way work is
done. Our team is building a world-class process improvement
platform to help healthcare providers generate more cash with fewer
Our employees are our greatest asset, and we are passionate about
creating strong culture with deep purpose. We are entrepreneurial
and focused, yet humble, empathetic, and inclusive. We value the
individual and tackle problems as a team. The best idea wins, and
teams celebrate together. We are remote-first, well-funded, and
We are the Shapers of Culture
We pride ourselves on being true to ourselves and authentic. We
stand on the following tenets:
- Ownership - everyone is a contributor and is empowered to drive
- Curiosity - playing and learning every day.
- Eagerness - demolishing barriers to building and
- Radical Transparency - openness in communication and decision
making across the organization.
- Partnership over Profit - prioritizing long-term
- Humility - we strive to be team players, setting aside
- Community - nurturing an environment where all employees and
partners can thrive.
Our team is fun, innovative, and willing to roll-up our sleeves to
help each other succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Our Engineering team is committed to creating true, lasting value
for our customers. They work closely with the Product and Customer
Success teams as well as clients to build highly reliable and
scalable automation systems. As part of the DevOps team you will
collaborate heavily with other engineering teams to maintain CI/CD
systems as well as build alerting and monitoring systems.
What Janus is looking for:
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Command Line Interfaces
- Comfortable with Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience building development systems such as CI/CD and Test
- Experience with cloud environments, AWS specifically is a
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent
In addition, these skills would be helpful:
- SQL and database experience
- Understanding of event-based frameworks (Kafka, Streams,
- Experience with automation systems
- Experience with visual based automations
- Experience with Python, data engineering, and/or data
At Janus, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive
community within our company and communities. This is why we hire
and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage everyone to
apply for our available positions, even if they don't meet every
requirement including women, people of color, individuals with
disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment
and Janus Health Technologies, Inc. may exercise its
employment-at-will rights at any time.
- Employee Stock Options - let's build something together and
share in the value we create.
- Flexible Schedules and Environments - work when and where you
- Unlimited PTO - take the time you need to be successful.
- Health, Dental and Vision - we've got you covered.
- 401k - save for retirement.by Jobble
Keywords: Janus Health, Madison , Senior Software Engineer, DevOps, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!